Total Pageviews

Friday, March 6, 2009

8 Months without a DISHWASHER

Month 1 - 22 year old dishwasher died.
Looked at dishwashers at Lowe's, couldn't
decide which one I wanted; didn't bother me much,
my husband did the dishes.

Month 2 - ditto

Month 3 - starting to feel a little bad, but his hands are so soft!

Month 4 - Thanksgiving cooking, the kids did the

dishes, it was hard to watch.

Month 5 - Christmas - Daughter brought paper plates to dinner!

Month 6 - Birthday dinner for hubby, I had to leave

for a meeting (honest) Kids did the dishes.

Month 7 - Dear Husband busy with pastor search committee (hmm... is he eating out a lot?) had to do some dishes myself, immediately started to dream of a spiffy new model.



Month 8 - After much deliberation I finally
chose one.
But I could have made it until Easter.



2 comments:

ASH said...

It would have been Ben and John's turn at Easter....

Anonymous said...

HaHaHaHaHa