Total Pageviews

Friday, December 13, 2013

November in Review

It turned out that I did not complete my daily thanks post due to several events/issues.  The most difficult trial of November was a sciatic nerve problem that lasted the entire month.  I visited the Dr the last week of October and was given pain meds instead of a solution.  Just when I thought my life was changed forever the pain or inflammation departed.  But not until after I had gained back a few of the pounds I had struggled to lose!  Pain was my constant companion, causing me to miss moments with Ellaree Rose when she wanted me to lift her up into my arms. Many times I did anyway causing the pain to worsen. 

Highlight of the month was Thanksgiving at my home.   The chairs around the table were filled and my pre planning of fun brought meaningful conversation. Guests were Grana and Julianna, along with John, Amber, Ellaree and Walker.  Missing and missed were Ben and Susan plus Bri and Jake.  It as a good day!   God has blessed each of us abundantly and we are thankful!

No comments: