Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2013

5 Year Review

This Thanksgiving my daily thanks will focus on a 5 year review.  What has changed or not changed in the last 5 years.    This was my post on November 2, 2008  

In 2008, as we approached ELECTION  DAY, I was concerned for the future of America.  One of the Presidential candidates was not someone I believed could lead America into a better future.  My post was focused on financial concerns.  In 2013 the state of our economy and our government is far worse than I had imagined.  A government shutdown, mandatory Health insurance bill and a President who appears clueless regarding the people in America and his responsibilities as President of the United States.  Today I am thankful I still have health insurance but am concerned regarding the increasing cost and mandatory stipulations as we move into 2014.  Most of all I am thankful that ultimately God is in charge, and not the greedy, self centered politicians whose shortsighted thinking is pushing America towards a cliff which can only end in disaster.

No comments: