Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CONSIDER IT JOY!!

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers,
whenever you face trials of many kinds,
because you know that the testing of your faith
develops perseverance.
Perseverance must finish its work
so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything."
James 1:2-4
~
I am amazed ,
although I shouldn't be,
at God's grace to me.
I have persevered through trials during my life
and especially the past few years.
And finally know the joy
that comes through this process.
Instead of continually feeling discouraged
after the bumps in the road,
I quickly feel almost elated that
having Satan come after me
is an assurance that I am a threat to his evil plans.
~
Consider this,
if Satan never attacks you,
is it because you are not seen as a threat?

No comments: