Total Pageviews

Monday, January 4, 2010

On the 10th Day of Christmas - ANSWERED PRAYERS

My Husband Smells Like Christmas Cookies! Yummy!

He really does smell delish! And this is an answered prayer! When I developed Anosmia (the loss of Olfactory Perception) one of the most disappointing losses was the ability to enjoy my husbands cologne. It smelled just awful to me. We tried several new ones in vain.

Recently the distortion suddenly changed and currently he smells like sweet cookies baking (as I remember). I hope this lasts for a while!

"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that,
if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask,
we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. "
1 John 5:14-15

As for Dogs...I learned today through more intensive testing that I am allergic to mixed breed dogs? Is this a mutt? We have no pets so this should not be a big deal in daily life. However someone we love has a mixed rescue dog. hmm...

On a lighter note I am allergic to weed! What?

~

No comments: