Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Dr Appointment from Hell!

even that could not spoil my cheerful mood!


I will think about it tomorrow...after all, tomorrow is another day!


Savannah nights! Sleeping in a very high bed...literally had to climb in!
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. well I will say that after Ms Nurse Practitioner interrogated me and tossed my broken body into a corner, she then stomped on my heart to make sure I knew who was boss.

When she saw a tear slip out of my eye and slide down my confused cheek, she asked, "Have you seen anyone about your depression?"
...I did muster up the strength to inform her that I was not depressed before I met her today!

Then, as I crawled over the other broken bodies to get out of there, she said, "Now that I have destroyed you, what are you going to do now? ........................................
..........................................................................................................
........................................................................................
and I smiled,........................................................
....................................................................
...........................................................
and answered..........................
.......................................
............................

..................
...........
.....

"I'm going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!



.
.