Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Fifteen - FAMILY

I am thankful for the 'in-laws'! Meaning my daughter IL and son IL. I prefer the word in-love, sounds much nicer than 'in- law'.



My son's wife is an encourager and business partner and always ready to have fun. They work together in their own business 24/7. AND, they like each other and get along very well. Many couples would not be able to do this. Plus they both have the gift of service and are often attempting to help others, especially children. Mr. and Mrs. RT&R have a good thing going on!

















My daughter's husband, a Fire Chief, also has the gift of service. He has just received the Officer of the Year Award for the local county fire department. He confirmed his place in our family by staying with our daughter when she was hospitalized a few months before their wedding. He told me "You can stay, too, but I am not leaving until she is discharged!"


No comments: