Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanks Giving DAY 24 - PRECIOUS GIFT

Once upon a time my husband and I thought we could save the world! Or, at least, a tiny piece of it. Our efforts brought us an appreciation for how fragile and precious life is that many never experience. The only treasures that are truly worthwhile are the lives of those who cross your path on your journey. Our precious baby enriched our lives beyond measure. Every year we remember him at Christmas by placing a beautiful blue bird on our tree. The bird was on a gift of flowers for his special service.

I am so thankful that God allowed me to be Spencer's mother during his short time on earth. I know that he was well loved.

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby,
some have entertained angels unawares."
Hebrew 13:2

No comments: